- - Primacy personalizes color cards in record time: up to 225 cards per hour for single-sided printing and 140 cards per hour for dual-sided.
- - The printer offers a large autonomy thanks to its high capacity card feeder and output hopper.
- - Primacy features 300 dpi photographic resolution and edge to edge printing for optimum print quality.
- - Thanks to an enhanced graphical processing, you get a faithful depiction of the images in high definition and more precise monochrome texts.
- - As Primacy evolves according to your needs, you can activate on site the dual sided printing option.
- - You can upgrade your printer with magnetic stripe, contact or contactless chip encoders whenever you want.
- - Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/Resin thermal transfer
- - Single-sided printing, edge-to-edge
- - Standard 300 x 300 dpi resolution
- - Customizable 300 x 600 dpi resolution (color and monochrome printing) or 300 x 1200 dpi resolution (monochrome printing only)
- - 32 MB memory (RAM) standard - optional 64 MB1
- - Single side: - Color (YMCKO): 190 - 225 cards/hour - Monochrome: 800 - 1000 cards/hour
- - Dual side: - Color (YMCKO-K): 140 cards/hour
- - USB (1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0), cable supplied
- - Ethernet TCP-IP 10BaseT, 100BaseT (Traffic Led)
- - 802.11b/g wireless connection on the Wireless range
CARD MANAGEMENT AND SPECIFICATIONS
- - Feeder capacity: 100 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)
- - Output hopper capacity: 100 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)
- - Reject tray/output hopper capacity at the back: 50 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)
- - Card thickness: 0.25 to 1.25 mm (10 to 50 mil), gauge adjustment (0.25 mm - 10 mil only for monochrome printing)
- - Card types: PVC cards, composite PVC cards, PET cards, ABS cards1 , special varnished cards1
- - Card format: ISO CR80 - ISO 7810 (53.98 mm x 85.60 mm)
- - Colors available: fire red & brilliant blue
- - Upgrade kit for dual-sided printing
- - Open output hopper for collecting cards one by one
- - USB encoding over IP through additional USB Net Server module, upon request
- - Locking system1
- - Wireless range: wireless connection 802.11b/g
- - Color touch screen
ADDITIONAL ENCODING MODULES
- - Available modules: - Magnetic stripe encoder ISO 7811 HiCo/LoCo, JIS2 - Smart contact station ISO 7816-2 - Contact smart card encoder - PC/SC, EMV 2000-1 - Contactless smart card encoder - ISO 14443A, B, ISO15693, MIFARE, DESFire, HID iCLASS, UHF (standard compliance: EPC C1 Gen2 / ISO18000-6C ETSI EN 302 208 or FCC part 15.247) - Other specific encoders upon request
- - Internal USB or IP ports
- - Options can be combined
- - Factory-installed or installed on site SAFETY
- - Support for Kensington® security lock
- - Data encryption for magnetic encoding1
- - Locking system as an option1 DISPLAY
- - Printer LEDs
- - Color touch screen as an option
- - Graphical notifications from the printer2 : cleaning alerts, empty/low level ribbon and card alerts, etc.
EVOLIS HIGH TRUST® RIBBONS To maximize the quality and durability of printed cards, the lifespan of the print head and the overall printer reliability, use Evolis High Trust® ribbons.
Automatic identification and setting
Delivered in a drop-in cassette for easy handling
Ribbon saver for monochrome printing List of ribbons available on www.evolis.com
- - Delivered with Evolis Premium Suite® for Windows®: - Printer driver - Evolis Print Center for administration and settings - Evolis Printer Manager for graphical notification3 - 24/7 online support - Compatible with Windows® (32/64 bits): XP SP3, Vista, W7, W8, W10
- - Delivered with cardPresso XXS for designing and editing badges: - Internal database (unlimited records) - Windows® (from XP onwards) and Mac OS X
- - Delivered with a driver for Mac OS X (from 10.6 onwards)
- - Linux OS upon request
- - Evolis Premium SDK for remote supervision of the printer, while facilitating and speeding up integration into IT systems
ECO-FRIENDLY DESIGN, CERTIFICATIONS AND STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE
- - Standby, sleep modes & reduced energy consumption
- - CE, FCC, ICES, VCCI, CCC, KC, BIS, EAC
- - RoHS
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- - Size (H x W x D): 247 x 205 x 381 mm (9.72’’ x 8.07’’ x 14.99’’) With reject tray/output hopper at the back: 247 x 205 x 487 mm (9.72’’ x 8.07’’ x 19.17’’)
- - Weight: 4.02 kg (8.86 lbs) With reject tray/output hopper at the back: 4.11 kg (9.06 lbs) WARRANTY
- - 3-year warranty (printer and print head)4
- - Warranty extension available as an option